[Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: Josh Glover
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:28:27 +0200

Hi Kai, et al.

2012/6/2 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:

> The question then is, should WE be put aside for a while and instead
> other aspects of the engine get the focus?

I don't think so. As you noted, WE is entertaining. The quest is well-structured, with rich dialogue trees that lend a convey a real feeling of solving a mystery.

I think a polished, nice-looking WE would get us some attention *and* really invigourate and motivate the team.

Speaking of motivating the team, we should try to set up some hackathons. Pick a time once a month or so when a few developers can all be on IRC and working at the same time. For us Europeans, we could even try to meet up physically. A long weekend vacation with a few hours to hack on the Saturday night, for example.

I live in Stockholm, which is a lovely city to visit during the summer, and I'm on my summer holidays from mid-July to mid-August. If Kai or anyone else is interested, we should try to set something up.

Cheers,
Josh

--
Cheers,