Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life

From: Chris Frey
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Sign of life
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:40:59 -0400

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 04:28:27PM +0200, Josh Glover wrote:
> Speaking of motivating the team, we should try to set up some hackathons.
> Pick a time once a month or so when a few developers can all be on IRC and
> working at the same time. For us Europeans, we could even try to meet up
> physically. A long weekend vacation with a few hours to hack on the
> Saturday night, for example.

I think this is a great idea.  And monthly or so is probably just about
right... not too often, but just enough to break the ice.

It's not the productivity during the IRC hackathon that we care about,
but the inspiration that comes just by freshly loading Adonthell's state
into each developer's mind. :-)

- Chris