[Adonthell-devel] IRC meeting this weekend?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] IRC meeting this weekend?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:59:56 +0200

Since this is the last possible chance for me until end of June/begin
of July, how about doing something the coming weekend?

We could give the Waste's Edge todo list a reality check, figure out
stuff still missing or stuff that could be postponed. Answer
questions, hand out tasks, etc.

Anyone interested? What time would suit you? For me, Saturday or
Sunday afternoon/evening would work fine (I'm GMT+2).