Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:29:13 +0200

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ok, I'll try an older libpng, or Uncle Google. I was just hoping it was
> something obvious. :)

API has changed in libpng 1.5 (and possibly before in 1.4).

    Version 1.5.0beta01 [February 7, 2010]
         Moved declaration of png_struct into private pngstruct.h and png_info
         into pnginfo.h

But even Ubuntu 12.04 appears to provide only 1.2. What distro are you using?

At any rate, it might be worth looking into supporting libpng 1.5 as well.