Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile error
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:58:17 +0200

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:19 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2012/6/7 StyxD <address@hidden>:
>
>> It's not a big issue, since the test is not really necessary and I can
>> just put an empty string as the second argument to get it to compile,
>> but I have no idea why the error popped up now, since the file doesn't
>> seem to have been modified. Is it just me?
>
> That's really odd. I didn't see such behaviour myself. Are you
> configuring your build with cmake or autotools?

My fault, I think. I changed the placeable constructor a few months
back, during the map storing/saving improvements. I would assume that
you hadn't pulled these changes yet.

An when making these changes, I didn't have the unit tests active, so
I didn't notice. Providing an empty string is fine, as the hash is
only really required when saving placeables used on a map.