Re: [Adonthell-devel] Saving/Loading todos

From: Chris Frey
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Saving/Loading todos
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:38:10 -0400

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 09:39:03AM +0200, Josh Glover wrote:
> 2012/6/14 Chris Frey <address@hidden>:
>
> > On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 02:10:30PM +0200, Josh Glover wrote:
> >> Chris, in which branch(es) in your repo are the changes I need to push?
> >
> > The master branch is what I consider ready for public consumption.
>
> Pushed!
>
> https://github.com/ksterker/adonthell/commits/master

Thanks Josh!

There was a report on the adonthell-general list where someone tried to
compile with exceptions turned off, which meant that one of my earlier
fixes to compile issues had to be changed.

I've updated my git repo with the fix and explanation.  If you could
push it to the official repo, so shirish can test, that would be great.

Thanks,
- Chris