[Adonthell-devel] [BUG] Pressing right or left arrow breaks a conversati

From: Josh Glover
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] [BUG] Pressing right or left arrow breaks a conversation
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:22:44 +0200

Steps to repro:

1. Run worldtest
2. Talk to the guy
3. When presented with options, press right or left instead of up or down

For me, that deselects the current answer, and no amount of pressing
up or down reselects it.

Can anyone reproduce?

In the gui::conversation key input handler, it looks like all
unrecognised keys are passed through. I guess this is what we want
normally, but perhaps we should filter out the right and left arrow?

https://github.com/ksterker/adonthell/blob/9dc3077ec03ccae4ae4ccd9e4b1cec2ebc24b4d3/src/gui/conversation.cc#L152

Any ideas for the best way to fix this?

Cheers,
Josh