Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website rewritten, development stopped

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website rewritten, development stopped
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:04:49 +0100

Hi Kai and everyone,

Whilst it's sad that Adonthell won't grow into the beautiful vision we
had, I agree that it's time to call it a day. Having jobs and families
and no free time is just a reality of life.

I'm really glad to have worked (a little) on Adonthell, and met all of
you guys. It was great to have a pint and a bratwurst with Kai in
Munich. :)

Here's to a great 2016 for us all!

Cheers,
Josh