Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website rewritten, development stopped

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Website rewritten, development stopped
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:03:21 +0100

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > On http://adonthell.nongnu.org/download/, the wasteedge source code
> > links to 0.3.4, but that gives a 404, 0.3.5 seems to work.
>
> Good catch! Will fix that tonight.
>
> Just makes me wonder how long the link has been broken already, as I didn't really touch any of the actual content.

Okay, I think I now see how this may have happened. wastesesge-src-0.3.5 was just meant as a pre-release for the translation project, and it should be largely identical to 0.3.4, except for some of the i18n stuff. For some reason it also contains an (incomplete) French translation, but not the Danish one that's present in the CVS repository.

Guess at some point I cleaned up the download directory and got rid of the 0.3.4 package without realizing that the website still pointed at that.

Well, seems like the translations are another area to keep in mind when preparing a 0.3.6 release. (And maybe Alex would love to complete the French one? ;-))