Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX binary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] OSX binary
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:25:23 +0200

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 5:28 AM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:
On 15 June 2016 at 23:33, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> From what I can tell, this binary likely only runs on OSX 10.11.

I ran the binary successfully on 10.11.

Great. That confirms that at least all required dependencies are properly packaged. Thanks for testing.

I have two other Macs, with
10.10 (I think) and maybe 10.7 or 10.6, so I'll try it out on them as
well and report back.

I assume there is a slight chance that it runs on 10.10, but most likely not on 10.7 and definitely not on 10.6. But I should have it compatible with 10.6 by the end of today.