Re: [Adonthell-general] Kuro5hin article

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Kuro5hin article
Date: 09 Feb 2002 00:11:13 +0100

> You beat me, damn! I had a look at the referrers in the server logs ;).

Hehe :p Good idea, the server logs. I just don't know what to do right
now. Thanks! :)

> Btw, the interesting thing is that the article is written by somebody with
> his own, clanlib based RPG project: dreamtides.
>
> http://www.kamilkisiel.net/dreamtides/
>
> Thanks for the article, David (in case you're listening) :).

Ahhh... If I remember correctly this guy likes us a little bit (I even
think he refers Adonthell on his site and we have a link to Dreamtides
too, right?), so he might not be totally neutral! ;)

Still 908 downloads, only! *sigh* :/

Next step, Slashdot? :)

Alex.

--