Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:01:56 +0100 (CET)

On 12 Feb 2002 21:23:16 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> Hi again,
>
> I've noticed that the old website (en_frames/...) is still available,
> and therefore referenced on google and such. How about closing it
> definitely? After all, the new one is there to replace it and I fear
> people who go to the old one find outdated info and think the project is
> dead.

Well, I put a newsitem up, and the index.shtml automatically redirects
people to the new site. OTOH, if everything is removed, people going there
will just get a 404 and also think we're dead. ;) - But I don't know how
many links/bookmarks to en_frames are out there, besides the search
engines.

Perhaps I should take the time and replace all pages with the forwarding
one.

But if you think it's better to remove it, then I shall do so.

Kai