Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Old website still available?
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:46:43 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > Perhaps I should take the time and replace all pages with the forwarding
> > one.
> >
> > But if you think it's better to remove it, then I shall do so.
>
> If we remove it and notice google the site has changed, it will be
> quickly updated. Actually a lot of search engines links points to the
> old site. Until they get updated, I don't think a lot of people will get
> 404s. Replacing everything is a huge work, I'd say. You have much better
> to do ;)

I agree with alex. Besides the first link in searches is usually our
main overview page which won't give people a 404.
Can you make a copy of the old site nd mail it to me (or tell me which
files it is and I'll do it (I know it's en_frames/* but there's a few
scripts that go with that, no?, )) - I think it'd be nice for museum
purposes :P

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821