[Adonthell-general] New Artist

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-general] New Artist
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 00:05:04 -0500

Okay, my friend Nathan showed me some of his drawings, and my brain just
about imploded. And, after that, it exploded. His stuff is *amazing*.

He needs to be involved with the Adonthell project. >D I've told him all
about it, and he'd love to participate. I'm going to get him onto the
mailinglist and all.

I scanned some pictures for you guys to look at:

http://zhaymusic.com/crap/at-demo/

Check all of the .png files out. Amazing stuff, wow. A lot of it is more
modern and such, which wouldn't fit with Adonthell, but check out
nathan-orc.png; that one would fit perfectly in Adonthell's setting.

He says he'd especially love to help out with the battle system graphics.
He's a fan of such games as Chrono Trigger, etc, so he knows what we're all
about.

Lemme know what you think! And hopefully we'll see him on the mailing list
soon.

--JT