[Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting reminder

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting reminder
Date: 27 Feb 2002 21:45:10 +0100

This saturday will be... guess what?? The Monthly Adonthell IRC Meeting!
<standard message>
It will take place on irc.esper.net (chocobo.esper.net) on #adonthell,
from 22GMT. You can check GMT time at http://greenwichmeantime.com/
</standard message>

Everybody is welcome, as usual. Discussion will probably be relaxed, as
biggest points have already been discussed on the list.

Makes me think: how about announcing our meetings as news items on the
website? This would make at least some regular news, and could be of use
to get player feedback.

Btw. Can't connect the site right now. Could it be, that it is down?

See you all on saturday then!
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org