Re: [Adonthell-general] summer meeting!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] summer meeting!
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:32:53 +0200

At Friday 28.06.2002 12:32, you wrote:
Hi!
Sorry I haven't done much lately. My holidays are just about to start so
expect good things now...

Can we get the summer meeting sorted soon, please? I'll be off to
Germany in about 2 weeks and I need to know beforehand where and when
we'll do it. Anytime from the 15.7 until the 20.7. would be ideal for
me. I'll be travelling from Berlin at that point, so France or Germany
are fine by me.

Alex, didn't you say you could host us again? Because unless anyone else
can offer a place I guess that's our best choice.

If it's impossible during those dates I could maybe do something after
th 28.7. but I'd rather not.

Hmmm... difficult... I have a 2-week block seminar until the 19.7. So the first dates you name wouldn't really do. After that it's easier: 20.7 - 23.8. is my free time! Or September, for that matter...?

The others?

Btw, Coming to Alex again would be awesome! (Uncle Fukka...;)
But just like James anywhere else would suit me too.

Actually: From the 28.7 until 11.8 my parents wouldn't be home, so there's another option of you all coming to Bonn (Just an idea - I'd have to get Linux running again, though - cough ;)

Ben