[Adonthell-general] summer meeting!

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] summer meeting!
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:32:41 +0000

Hi!
Sorry I haven't done much lately. My holidays are just about to start so
expect good things now...

Can we get the summer meeting sorted soon, please? I'll be off to
Germany in about 2 weeks and I need to know beforehand where and when
we'll do it. Anytime from the 15.7 until the 20.7. would be ideal for
me. I'll be travelling from Berlin at that point, so France or Germany
are fine by me.

Alex, didn't you say you could host us again? Because unless anyone else
can offer a place I guess that's our best choice.

If it's impossible during those dates I could maybe do something after
th 28.7. but I'd rather not.

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821