Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] hello and summer meeting

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: Re: [Adonthell-general] hello and summer meeting
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:55:38 +0200

> > > meeting is concerned doing it at the end of July in Bonn would be
> > > ideal for me! The 28.7. or soon after would almost be perfect for me!
> > > Since it seems to suit everyone else too I'd suggest we go for that.
> >
> > It would definitely suit me. Poor Joel couldn't be there though, I
> > believe. What about you, Alex? The rest? Who would want to come, btw?
>
> Wenn is Joel's training period over? End of July / beginning of August is
> the latest I can do anything. After that I'll be stuck back in England.

That'd suit me as well. Joel finish his training period on end August so won't
be available before. But anyway We have to set up a date which will arrange the
most people. So if everybody is ok I think we can settle it... and I'll harass
Joel so he get free to come anyway! (and you know what a pain in the ass I can
be sometimes! :))

Alex.

--
http://wwv.gnurou.org