[My life] Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report -

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [My life] Was: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell French Meetic Report - GUI, SDL, Clanlib
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:03:42 +0100

> >Sure, don't worry - just give me 2-3 weeks so my (very!) finals get
> >over! ;)
>
> your very finals? does that mean after that your thru with your
> studies? any idea what you are going to do next?

Dunno. I planned to do a PhD at my university, but it turned out very
badly - and leaves me a bit disgusted. So, unless a miracle happens, I
have to find something else. I'm looking for PhDs in foreign countries
(Japan mainly - as that's where the grants are), and if this doesn't
work neither, then I'll just work in the industry. What's sure is that I
want to spend a few time outside of France!

Do you know companies looking for a young researcher Free Software
integrist, anyone? ^_^

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org