Re: [Adonthell-general] Website problems

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Website problems
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:13:19 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 07.01.04 um 20:07 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

I don't know if anyone has noticed or pointed this out, so I thought I
would. The site is apparently having problems displaying dynamic content,
including the news and the Dev Diaries.

Yeah, I noticed too. Either they changed something in their apache configuration, or the permissions of the cgi-bin directory got messed up. (The site was down before, so I imagine there was some maintenance work going on).
I'll take care of that today.

Kai