[Adonthell-general] Fwd: Something I decided to throw together.

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Fwd: Something I decided to throw together.
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:28:29 +0100

Sorry Daniel - I thought you mail was spam since it appeared in non-member
posts. Fortunately I still have a copy before deletion! :)

Alex.

De :
"Daniel Millington" <address@hidden>
À :
address@hidden
Date :
Aujourd'hui 04:28:50

I'm not signed up for this section ,but I think this is the best place to
put this. I've created a shell script (along with a C prog ,because I was
bored ;p) that just makes retrieving modules from the adonthell cvs a little
easier. You can get the source for both at my site (
http://guyondrugs.netfirms.com ) in "The Programmation" section. I hope it's
of use to more people than myself.

regards,
Daniel Millington.