[Adonthell-general] I'm back

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] I'm back
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:19:55 -0500 (CDT)

Y'all,
I wanted to apologize for dropping out for the best part of a year. I've
been trying to find work - without much real success - and manage a
serious illness. Suffice it to say, I'm definitely succeeding in regards
to the illness, though real success on the job search is somewhat harder
to come by.
I'm going to start by taking a look at Tanath's song.
Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops