Re: [Adonthell-general] A hassle with compiling 0.3 from CVS

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] A hassle with compiling 0.3 from CVS
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:36:25 -0600 (CST)

Micke,
I am not aware of any efforts to translate Adonthell into Swedish. As far
as what languages Adonthell has been or may be translated into, Kai would
know. Alternately, Gordon Fraser might know (gordon at debian dot org).
There is a subset of the Debian project dedicated to package translation.
He might have heard from someone interested in doing a similar
translation.
I can't say anything to the compile errors you're getting, except to
confirm exactly which version of 0.3.x you're trying to compile. I think
0.3.0 and 0.3.1 have different compile requirements and behaviours than
the latest version. I would suppose that because you're compiling from
CVS, the answer is 0.3.3, but I just wanted to be sure. No offense meant,
and I hope none taken.
Andrew