Re: [Adonthell-general] GUI Mockup questions

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] GUI Mockup questions
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:16:09 -0700

On 6/28/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

With this, I agree. I can think of a number of really good games that have
been made less playable by their interfaces. Also, I'm jealous of those of
y'all who actually go to go to those meetings.

Those were really fun ... but I fear we won't be able to make another
one. Same with the monthly IRC thing we had for a while ...

I guess we add that to the list, or hash it out now, since we're agreed on
the rules and clean interface design?

Sounds like a good idea. If we could get a GUI design figured out,
we'd also know what kind of widgets we need, so it would make a couple
of tasks more clear.

Kai