Re: [Adonthell-general] Getting contributors (was Re: Kudos on [Adonthel

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Getting contributors (was Re: Kudos on [Adonthell-Devel])
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:50:15 +0100

On Jan 16, 2008 4:26 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> My idea was to put up some sort of text box on prominent Wiki pages
> and our website. Something that sticks out, but doesn't contain more
> than a few lines of text. It could include the request for help and
> these simple facts with links to more info.

As a first measure,
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Template:JoinTheTeam is up
on a couple of Wiki pages. Please improve as you see fit. Same goes
for the actual "Join the team" page, which I've moved over to the Wiki
too: http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Join_The_Team

The idea is to close down the development section of the website and
instead link to the Wiki directly from there, as that can be
maintained much easier and already contains more and better resources
for (would be) developers.

Further suggestions (and help) welcome, of course. More stuff to
follow over the next couple days.

Kai