Re: [Adonthell-general] Summer of Code

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Summer of Code
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:08:30 +0100

Hi !

After two weeks without Internet, I'm finally back online :)

I think even if it is nearly sure to not be accepted, Adonthell should
try to have a SoC. Why ? Because there will certainly be a list of
candidates, in which Adonthell will be. This is always a good promotion
as this kind of list at Google SoC can be seen by lots of people.

So even if there is no student working full time on Adonthell during
Summer, it might gain some visibility and, who knows, some
contributors :)

Mathieu

PS: now that I have an Internet access, I'll try to go on with my
Fedora RPMs and try to make them integrate the Fedora repositories.