Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:02:36 +0200

Hi

In fact, I managed to pass the python check by giving to the configure script the right parameter (can't tell right now, I'm not on my computer). Don't know if that's better than what you suggest.

However, I can't build adonthell anymore on Fedora 9. I'm having lots of errors during the "make", and I have no clue how to solve them :(

I spent quite some time on that and couldn't find anything, so I was about to ask you :)

I also tried to build CVS, but it simply says that a file is missing (Makfile.ac IIRC).

Mathieu