Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:21:53 +0200

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Mathieu Bridon <address@hidden> wrote:

> In fact, I managed to pass the python check by giving to the configure
> script the right parameter (can't tell right now, I'm not on my computer).
> Don't know if that's better than what you suggest.

It's probably okay for finding user-installed Python in non-standard
locations, but I feel the configure script should be able to figure
stuff out on a default installation. A working configure script would
also be more portable ... think about Fedora 10 or 11, which might
ship Python 2.6 or 3.0 and would require different arguments.

> However, I can't build adonthell anymore on Fedora 9. I'm having lots of
> errors during the "make", and I have no clue how to solve them :(
>
> I spent quite some time on that and couldn't find anything, so I was about
> to ask you :)
>
> I also tried to build CVS, but it simply says that a file is missing
> (Makfile.ac IIRC).

Let me know once you get to the compile log. Then I'll see what I can do :-).

Kai