Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: "Vacation" on Dere

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Re: "Vacation" on Dere
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:54:33 +0200

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> Kai,
>
> I think I see your point now. The current plot includes non-survival quests
> which flesh out Marcella's history and heritage, but they're only accessible
> through a specific set of choices. Do we need to make sure each major path
> through the story involves significant character development quests?

Yeah, I think that would be nice. An evil player should have the same
chance as any of the others, but maybe would see her history from a
slightly different angle.

I am not sure if we ever came up with details about Marcellas father
(couldn't find anything on her character page). Was he a Rod of Chaos?
That could explain her "fondness of red" and allow to uncover her
heritage via his side. Don't want to go into more details here, but we
could discuss this further on adonthell-plot, if needs be.

Kai