alcovebook-users

[AlcoveBook-users] New sgml2x feature to come

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [AlcoveBook-users] New sgml2x feature to come
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:19:54 +0100

As shown in the new examples/ directory in the sgml2x module, I've
implemented a nice --jadetexfilter option, that allows to pass a perl
filter on the jadetex input file, for example to force some
hyphenation patterns with a well-placed s///, as jadetex seems to have
problems, eg. with french words featuring an article with an
apostrophe (see my post to address@hidden).

Because of urgency of the feature, and the current inconstent state of
the CVS workspaces (due to current split in several modules, heading
for alcovebook release on savannah), this has been done on a branch
within Alcove.  I'll port the feature when I get the time (hopefully
before the end of next week).

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer                                Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre