aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] how to proceed?

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] how to proceed?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:34:16 +0530

i'm pretty satisfied with the current state of Aleader at this
point.  The software is working well.  It does everything that
i need.  It crashes very seldom.  The manual is taking good
shape.  i think the web site is great, with the empathy index.
We have a basic set of film exemplar with enough examples.

What else do we need to attract more interest in Aleader?

Here in India, i'm teaching a few people how to use Aleader.
Let's see where that leads.  Anyone else have more ideas?

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org