aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] address@hidden: one more thing]

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] address@hidden: one more thing]
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:14:28 +0530

----- Forwarded message from "William L. Jarrold" <address@hidden> -----

From: "William L. Jarrold" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: one more thing

Joshua,

It occurs to me that some of what I have recently said boils down to
some to do items...

E.g....

- decide on source of aleader film clips. should they be motion
  picture film clips, or should we make our own. (i've emailed you RE
  the legal issues here, but i have yet to read any response to this,
  probably due to my being laggard)

- think of example/cases of bad mindreading due to low emotional
  intelligence, overzellous mindreading in Beck's sense, or good
  useful mindreading.  we can keep an eye out of these cases in ourw
  every days lives, in our free associations and in the movies we
  watch.

Bill