aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: lexicon article

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: lexicon article
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:28:07 -0500 (CDT)

Hey,

How do you convert Word to something linux readable?  Star office?  I have
yet to install that.  Any cahnce you could email me a unix readable
version.

Today a counselor friend of mine told me about a lecture she went to about
using film as a vehicle for something related to psychological growth.  I
doubt it is related to Aleader and I forgot more precisely what the
lecture was about.  I'll get the name of this dude (she thought
he's at Emory U and will check) from her and we can ask him how he handles
the legal issues of film content.

I seriously doubt you can include a whole film (as you currently do) and
not get in trouble.  But maybe you can get a way with lotsa little clips.
Else we can make our own films OR have people load their own films and
find clips as an exercise.

Sorry, no time to really catch up today.  I'm so far behind on so many
things.  I'm fighting the good fight though.  I'm glad to get my inbox
below 1000 today.  Ya hoo!!

Bill