aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: films

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: films
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:20:57 +0530

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:28:07AM -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> I seriously doubt you can include a whole film (as you currently do) and
> not get in trouble.  But maybe you can get a way with lotsa little clips.

I tried doing lots of little clips.  It just doesn't work.  I estimate
that 25% of the clips need at least 1 minute of context to make sense
to people.

> Else we can make our own films OR

What about films by independent film-makers, as you mentioned before?

> have people load their own films and find clips as an exercise.

To me, this sounds like the most difficult (impossible?) option.  Maybe
you have a novel plan in mind which will make it work.

> Sorry, no time to really catch up today.  I'm so far behind on so many
> things.  I'm fighting the good fight though.  I'm glad to get my inbox
> below 1000 today.  Ya hoo!!

That's the spirit!  :-)

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader