aleader-dev

[Aleader-dev] Re: mindreading DVD [via ARC website]

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Aleader-dev] Re: mindreading DVD [via ARC website]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:00:24 +0530

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 08:45:30AM +0100, Professor Simon Baron-Cohen wrote:
> dear joshua great minds think alike! thanks for letting me know about your
> imaginative project which looks very user-friendly. my phd student ofer
> golan who is working on our DVD to evaluate its usefulness will download
> your CD and we'll get back to you if we have any thoughts. all the best

I am eager to hear any feedback.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties whatsoever.

The manual which is included on the CD is badly out-of-date.
Please refer to the manual available from the download page on
the web site.

I have a preliminary "tutorial introduction" to the CD.  If such
would be helpful then I can update it and forward a copy.

One warning: Aleader was developed outside of the scientific
community.  I am going through the process of conforming to
scientific norms, but this review is not yet complete.
Please excuse my non-standard terminology and occational
confounding of science and philosophy.  These problems will
be addressed in due course.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader