aleader-dev

Re: [Aleader-dev] pre-conceptual definition

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: Re: [Aleader-dev] pre-conceptual definition
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:43:34 +0530

On the 1st page of OCC, I find: "... a theory about emotions
has to be a theory about the kinds of things to which emotion
words refer, not about the words themselves."

Oh dear, I may be re-inventing the wheel somewhat with respect
to pre-conceptual definition.

Anyway, I still haven't received my copy of OCC -- I am simply
reading some sample pages available at amazon.com.

Today I decided to cancel my order at the slow Indian bookstore
and re-order from Amazon (USA).  So I should receive a copy of OCC
by Oct 15 at the latest.  Maybe sooner.

Hope you are having fun at the conference.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader