aleona-devel

Re: [Aleona-devel] joining

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Aleona-devel] joining
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:16:34 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Im Voros Csaba, (Csaba is my first name) I would like to join
> Your project, I can offer Hungarian and Slovak translation

At the moment we don't really have text to translate and multilanguage
support is current not available, but translation might become
important once we have some text and story.

> and cos I was makeing grafitties can make some good artwork and some
> units and bulidings in Gimp. So much from me.

Artwork is always good to have, so send in everything interesting you
got.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927