ambar-dev

[Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: [Papaya-general] spanish po file finnished and other

From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz
Subject: [Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: [Papaya-general] spanish po file finnished and other stuff
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:12:02 +0200

Mensaje reenviado:

Fecha: Sun, 26 May 2002 08:51:28 +0100 (BST)
De: Catherine Allen <address@hidden>
A: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz <address@hidden>

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz wrote:

> Sorry about the delay with the spanish po file.
>
> Here you are. It's based upon en_GB.po and it has been 99% translated.

Marvellous.  I'll get it integrated into 0.96, which is on schedule for
release tonight.

> I couldn't try my own po file because I don't know the exact procedure
> (basically, those gmo files are new for me), so there might be some
> mistakes ¿?

I'll fix up any I see, but I doubt there'll be any.

> I keep sending a strange "c15 h101 who" message and I don't know how
> to disable it

Either 1) disable "Turf Protocol" plugin, or 2) upgrade to 0.96 after
I've
released it.  I fixed a bug which would cause this on MUDs other than
Turf
a couple of days ago.

> I can't find any po entry for Spell tab. Why?

It probably hadn't (or maybe still hasn't) been integrated into the
messages.po file.  I'll be regenerating messages.po before 0.96 is
released and if you like you can complete the missing gaps in the
Spanish
po file.

> When will you be able to post precompiled binary versions of Papaya
> 0.94 for windows?

0.94 won't be released as binary for Windows.  0.96 will however be
available from some time tonight, for both Windows, and as source.

> PS: by the way, in your webpage you mispelled my nickname. It's not
> Amarnarth, it's Aranarth. ;-)

Whoops, I'll fix that tonight too.

Cath
--