ambar-dev

[Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: bug in papaya 0.94

From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz
Subject: [Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: bug in papaya 0.94
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:12:53 +0200

Mensaje reenviado:

Fecha: Sun, 26 May 2002 17:19:04 +0100 (BST)
De: Catherine Allen <address@hidden>
A: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz <address@hidden>
Asunto: Re: bug in papaya 0.94

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz wrote:

> when I introduce the character 'c', papaya sends ' c15 hc5 c' instead.
> I know this is related to the bug we already commented in last e-mail
> but this approach is different.
> In the other case, the problem was that Papaya sent 'c15 h5 who' every
> exact minute. This new problem is that pressing 'c' key makes Papaya
> send
> the above message.

It's actually part of exactly the same bug and was fixed a couple of
days
ago.  Any plugin that used the Turf Protocol would have all commands
'wrapped' in a c15 command.  Spells is one such plugin, and that's
what's
stopping you using the 'c' command.

0.96 will appear in the next couple of hours, with this bug fixed.

Cath
--
address@hidden
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/~allenc/