ambar-dev

[Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: papaya 0.96 in GNU/Linux

From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz
Subject: [Ambar-dev] Fw: Re: papaya 0.96 in GNU/Linux
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:17:40 +0200

Mensaje reenviado:

Fecha: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:48:44 +0100 (BST)
De: Catherine Allen <address@hidden>
A: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz <address@hidden>
Asunto: Re: papaya 0.96 in GNU/Linux

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz wrote:

> The translation doesn't seem to affect the main menu strings (File,
> Preferences, Settings, Connection, Help,etc) and other minor texts,
> however.

I've just fixed this.  Thanks for letting me know.  It won't help you
using 0.96 though.  If you want fixed menus, you could try checking out
the CVS code as I've committed the fixed code (and es.po) to make them
work.

> The first character entered just after connecting to a MUD (at least,
> Minë) doesn't work (same as windows version). After this, everything
> goes fine.

Whoops.  I'll take a look at this.

> Oh, by the way. Papaya 0.96 crashes (segfault) with mudftp plugin (it
> took me some time to find out what plugin was causing the inevitable
> crash but I'm 99% confident about this).
> If you choose not to load mudftp plugin, Papaya will run perfectly.

I should remove this plugin.  gmudftp (the program the mudftp plugin
tries
to run) is even more unstable than the mudftp plugin. :)

Cheers,
Cath
--
address@hidden