anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Building
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:44:23 +0100

Graham Smith wrote:
On 2/25/06, Karl George Schaefer <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, considering the problems I encountered on Windows and the success you
had had.  I was hoping that you would have some detailed instructions to
get me started.  Once there, I think, the real work can begin.  We'll need
to work with at least the CSV parsing stuff to get it to handle the new
disciplines.

Have not got detailed instructions yet.  But here are some to get you started:
[...]

Thanks for your work Graham.
What's working or not working after you build ARDB using this method? Do you have any hints on what to focus on, or maybe a TODO list of some sort?

I hope a Windows build process will be ready before the new expansion hit the shelves.

--
Francois Gombault
I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO FIRE SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard