antbear-devel

[Antbear-devel] Usecase discussion

From: Daniel Ng
Subject: [Antbear-devel] Usecase discussion
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:01:18 -0800 (PST)

Thorsten, Adam, I've just had a quick look at the Use
Case diagram using Visual Paradigm. I will look at in
closer detail tomorrow.

My first impression is that it is clear and easy to
understand, and the concept is fairly simple. You want
a server to be either a Supporter, Master, or both.
The idea of a Supporter (eg. #2) is that it provides
data to a Master (eg. #1). This Master #1 can also act
as a Supporter to another Master, or even act as a
Supporter to #2. The relationship between Masters and
Servers is many-to-many. Is my understanding correct
so far?

I guess each oval indicates a function. If so, why is
there 'extends' keyword on some of the arrows joining
the ovals? Is this indicating that each function will
be in its own separate class?

Daniel.