antbear-devel

Re: [Antbear-devel] Where to get Half-Life Game Server? Which version?

From: wolpers
Subject: Re: [Antbear-devel] Where to get Half-Life Game Server? Which version?
Date: 11 Nov 2002 02:30:28 +0100

You can find Windows files here:
http://server.counter-strike.net/wdl.html
There is a linux server you can find at:
http://freshmeat.net

The version is pretty much unimportant because they did not change the
protocol (AFAIK!).  The files you find behind the given link are
probably new.
If those files are too large but you have the option to be online you
can allways test things with servers you find in the net by using server
tools (like searchtool/gamespy/xqf(linux)).

-Thorsten