antbear-devel

Re: [Antbear-devel] Where to get Half-Life Game Server? Which version?

From: wolpers
Subject: Re: [Antbear-devel] Where to get Half-Life Game Server? Which version?
Date: 11 Nov 2002 02:38:06 +0100

While at it I want to mention that, in case you had a look at the
protocol, the following two queries should be the ones of interest to
us:
\255\255\255\255infostring\0
and
\255\255\255\255players\0

Those Strings sent to any halflife server should give us the response
and the data we need.  Infostring gives us some details while players
gives us the list of players that are currently on the server.  It
actually gives us some more data on each player but I am not sure if we
are going to use that.  I wouldn't know what it could be used for
(frags/time/...) .

-Thorsten