apps-gnustep

Ann: ImageViewer 0.6.0

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Ann: ImageViewer 0.6.0
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 18:21:02 +0100

Hi,

I uploaded version 0.6.0 if ImageViewer to my website:

http://www.nice.ch/~phip/ImageViewer-0.6.0.tar.gz

>From the ChangeLog:

        * Updated the ProjectCenter file, applied a patch from
        Pierre-Yves Rivaille which optimises image displaying speed,
        refined the preference behaviour, introduced a splitview in the
        images window as well as several other, minor fixes/changes.

Let me know if you find bugs and other nasty things...:-)

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Software Engineer