apps-gnustep

GNUMail.app font

From: Prashant Singh
Subject: GNUMail.app font
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 04:10:32 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

When I run GNUMail.app (latest cvs version), it tries to use Helvetica as
its font, fails, and defaults to a fixed width font. I checked and I can
find a font matching the criteria GNUMail.app said it wanted using
gfontsel. Does this sound like a bug or maybe just a configuration
problem? And how would I go about changing the fonts for GNUMail.app?

thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place to be asking these questions.
---prashant singh.