aps-devel

Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:42:07 +0100

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 04:49:19PM -0200, Lalo Martins wrote:
> This is pretty odd; the only mail I get from the list is the stuff I send.
> Perhaps Mailman is detecting that I'm in the CC and declining to send me a
> copy?  But this is pretty silly...
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

Lalo, this is caused by my complete ignorance on administrating mailman.

If you are clued with mailman and think you can fix it up, tell me and
i'll give you a mailman account.

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

                Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)