aps-devel

Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues - SOLVED

From: Lalo Martins
Subject: Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues - SOLVED
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:31:31 -0200

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 04:49:19PM -0200, Lalo Martins wrote:
> This is pretty odd; the only mail I get from the list is the stuff I send.
> Perhaps Mailman is detecting that I'm in the CC and declining to send me a
> copy?  But this is pretty silly...

Found it and smashed it.  An option in the "new member setup" configuration
group was doing exactly what I imagined.

The good news is: this means no mail was lost.  All messages that were sent
to the list, reached the list and are in the archives, even if you didn't
receive it.

Also, if you for some reason *like* this obnoxious behaviour, you can
individually activate it by going to
http://mail.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/aps-devel, typing your address in
the "unsubscribe or edit options" box, and clicking the button. In the next
"screen" you can set this option, and others probably more useful.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
            Those who trade freedom for security