aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] doxigen API documentation

From: hinzge
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] doxigen API documentation
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:52:35 +0100

Hi
Zitat von Alexandre Leduc <address@hidden>:

> If anyone that is knowledgable about Aspell's functions and data
> structures would like to help me in this effort, it would be very
> appreciated. All I need is for you to add a short comment that describes
> whatever a function does and I'll reformat it for doxygen.

First of all the developement manual right now is done in Lynx and TeX/LaTeX
Second I know doxygen and if there are no cons against doxygen I'd prefer Qt
commentstyle with //! /*! */ as imho this is much easier to destinguish from
the comments which might be used by Kevin, Thorsten and me to denote parts of
code which have to be fixed, are a dirty hack or some fix which should be
enhanced later on.
Third imho if doxygen should be used than it should be used for source, code
and interface documentation not only the interface.

cu
Christoph
ps: if the header of a file states it was generated automatically than changes
to it will be lost from release to release or better from call of make
maintainer_clean and autogen to call of make maintainer_clean and autogen
script

THESIS:     God is alive
PROOVE:     Wo else would have scheduled the mankind and world first
            recommendation of research????
CONCLUSION: Scientist do what he wants, willing or not:)