aspell-devel

Re: [aspell-devel] failed to get past spell checking ;-)

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] failed to get past spell checking ;-)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:48:58 -0700

On August 22, 2004 01:53 pm, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Jose Da Silva wrote:
> > Hopefully the attached "diff.txt" has enough information ;-)
> > Errors happen, but sort of funny to find it in a spell checker.  ;-)
>
> You used an OLD prezip.c, the latest version is very different from the
> one you used and also had the spelling error fixed.

Sorry,
I thought that the source code on www.gnu.org was the latest code,
considering that Aspell 0.60-pre3 was only announced Aug 13 here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2004-08/

Is this the correct place, or is there something more current elsewhere?
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-0.60-pre3.tar.gz

If it's more current, disregard my last message, Thanks.